Scott was born and raised in Vancouver's Westend neighborhood and makes his home on the Northshore.
Selling residential real estate fulltime since 1994, he honed his skills with regional brokerages in North & West Vancouver then moved to Sutton Group West Coast Realty in 2004 recognizing the benefits of centralization of markets and national brand resources. Sutton's North Vancouver waterfront office is located minutes from West Vancouver, Downtown, the Westend and easily accessible to East Vancouver and North Burnaby.
Scott has received several achievment awards for sales excellence though mostly takes pride in building a satisfied and loyal clientel and referral network.
Scott says he puts the "Real" in Real Estate and believes in a client first approach. He provides Real Honesty and Real Solutions so his customers can have a Real Life while he is working for them. More than a realtor, a Real Help!
If you are looking to buy real estate, Scott has a keen eye for value and will narrow your search to find you the best choices to meet your needs and budget so as to not waste your precious time and negotiate on your behalf to obtain the lowest possible price.
If you are needing to sell, Scott will provide an honest and accurate market value for your property relative to current market conditions and will obtain the highest possible outcome in the least amount of time. You can count on it!
80% of Scott's business is derived from past clients and referrals, Scott welcomes the other 20% to join them and also aspires to keep them Real Satisfied always!